In order to best serve the needs of our school families, St. Casimir's School invites families needing before or after school child care supervision to explore what SCS may offer them through the Kid Zone program. Kid Zone (KZ) is an extended hour childcare program designed to meet the educational, emotional and physical needs of children. New exciting activities will be planned daily, and your child will be busy interacting and socializing with others. It is a fun and safe environment for your child. By utilizing the before and after school KZ sessions as well as the Early Childhood or the Grades K-6 programs, your child will be well supervised from 7:00 AM-6:00 PM--possibly a necessity for busy parents!
More information on the Kid Zone program may be found in the annual handbook which covers the school term sessions: 2021-2022 Kid Zone Handbook
Needing child care for the school term which runs from September 7, 2021-June 3, 2022? Please check out the links below and print, complete and return the necessary documents.
Please note: While it is the goal of St. Casimir's School to be of service to all SCS families enquiring into care for their children, submission of the registration packet does not guarantee acceptance into the program.
- 21-22 School Term Cover Letter
- 21-22 School Term Registration Form (one/family)
- 21-22 School Term Permission Form (one/family)
- 21-22 School Term Session Contract--Kid Zone (one/family)
- 21-22 School Term Health and Emergency Information (one/student)
- Consent for Prescription & OTC Medication (one/student)
- MN Dept. of Health Immunization Form (one/student)